Connex Education: REC Member
The Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) is the professional body dedicated to representing the interests of the UK’s £19.7 billion recruitment industry in Parliament, Whitehall, the European Commission and to press and opinion formers. They are committed to raising standards and highlighting excellence throughout the recruitment industry and all REC Members must abide by the REC Code of Professional Practice.
• Recruitment’s biggest lobbying voice
• The source of recruitment knowledge
• Raising recruitment standards
• Helping individuals develop successful careers in recruitment
• Exceeding members’ expectations through business support
As members of REC, Connex Education adheres to their stringent Codes of Professional Practice at all times.