Newly Qualified Teacher – Enfield – Permanent – September 2019
Calling All NQT’s In Enfield
A newly qualified Teacher is required for a good school in Enfield. The school offers exceptional support to its NQTs and the English, Maths, Science and Geography Departments are well established and stable.
Consistently outstanding, the commitment of staff to pupil learning, progress, and experience is evident in all aspects of teaching and learning. The School is looking for a hard working and passionate NQTs to join their school.
This role would suit a committed NQT who can deliver their subject specialism to KS5 level.
If you are a PGCE student seeking that all-important NQT position and you’re looking to join an supportive high school then apply today for an immediate interview.
– Excellent knowledgeability in your Subject specialism (up to KS5)
– Have a relevant degree
– Consistent behaviour management
– Be able to deliver outstanding lessons consistently
– Be a UK resident or be eligible to work in the UK
– Hold a current and up to date DBS disclosure (or be willing to apply for one)
– Be creative and innovative to engage students in a class
– Good knowledge of differentiation for all learners
– Have ambition and tenacity
– Encourage students to reach their full potential
Any Specialism – NQT
July or September 2019 start date
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.