An Art Teacher looking for a change or new challenge for the remainder of the academic year?
Would you welcome a competitive salary of £135 to £160 per day dependent on your experience?
You would be responsible for ensuring GCSE and A Level student’s achieve their target grades and developing KS3 students’ passion for Art.
This brilliant school in Birmingham have access to some fantastic facilities, and are a firm believer in the creative arts developing cognitive learning within pupils at school level. They are an Ofsted Good School, and looking to be Outstanding in their next inspection – which should be easily done with the work ethic of the SLT.
To be successful, you will be:
– You will have the responsibility of both KS4 and KS5 Art groups
– You will also teach multiple KS3 groups
– You will be an Art Teacher who has a drive to help students progress and committed to delivering outstanding lessons
– You will have excellent knowledge of the Art curriculum, hold QTS and have an enhanced DBS.
– You will be either an NQT or an experienced Art Teacher who is available full time from Easter, 2019.
What will Connex Education offer you:
– A generous rate of pay, dependent on experience
– Pay options to make sure you are maximising take home pay
– Support from a local, dedicated consultant
– A great refer a friend scheme. We will give you £200 Vouchers for each friend you recommend to us
– Free CPD for all Candidates
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.