Do you enjoy working with and engaging with young people to succeed and develop their skills?
Connex Education are working in partnership with several schools and multi-academy trusts who are seeking confident, motivated and enthusiastic Behaviour Mentors to support and engage with students in the classroom.
You may have some voluntary experience working with groups of young people; have previous experience as a classroom assistant or may have just qualified as a newly qualified teacher and be seeking some extra classroom experience before you land your permanent role? we want to hear from you!
– Ensuring work is being followed and offering support where needed
– Following the schools’ behaviour policy
– Motivating and encouraging all students
– Ensuring the safety and safeguarding of children
The successful applicants will:
– Ideally be qualified to level 2 or level 3 and have school experience
– Have experience working with small or large groups of children
– Be available at least 3 days a week on going
– Being a driver would be advantageous
– Be flexible and available at short notice
– Be willing to undertake a DBS check (or hold an existing certificate on the update service)
What is on offer in return?
– A generous rate of pay – paid weekly!
– Support from an experienced and dedicated consultant
– Working hours between 8.30-3pm (subject to schools’ start/end time)
– A ?way in’ to secondary teaching and support
– A great refer a friend scheme. We will give you £200 Vouchers for each friend you recommend to us
– Free training and continuous professional development helping you develop as a practitioner
For more information or to be considered, please contact our office today!
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.