We are currently working with a “good” secondary school in Cheshire West and are urgently looking for Cover Supervisors for short and long term placements. Their standards are high and they believe strongly in supporting their staff in all areas of their role.
They require strong Cover Supervisors with excellent classroom management skills to provide support in the event of teacher absence, to start ASAP.
The right candidate will possess the following skills:
– A minimum of 3 months cover supervisor experience. Degree desirable.
– You will be looking to form a close relationship with the school and its staff.
– Able to confidently manage a KS3 or KS4 class and motivate the students with their work.
– Flexible and reliable. Own transport desirable due to location of school.
What can we offer in return?
– Your own specialist consultant that listens to you and your individual requirements therefore getting the best placements for you!
– Amazing opportunities for CPD and personal progression.
– Placements in secondary schools across Cheshire West and Chester.
– Extremely competitive rates.
– £200 refer a friend scheme.
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, then please give me a call for a chat, or email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.