Do you need a flexible working pattern?
Are you confident in managing classroom behaviour and engaging children?
Perhaps you aspire to become a teacher?
Due to the current demand, Connex Education are urgently recruiting cover supervisors to work both full time and part time for this academic year. We have a huge amount of experience placing teachers, cover supervisors and teaching assistants within schools in Nottinghamshire, therefore we can provide you with the support and the experience you require.
We are looking to appoint a cover supervisor to work exclusively in several secondary schools across Nottingham. This way the schools get to know you and you get regular work within your favourite schools, which in turn could lead to a long-term or even permanent positions for the right candidates.
The role of the cover supervisor:
– Supervision of classes who have pre-planned work to complete
– Using initiative to support slow learners and challenge stronger learners
– Managing classroom behaviour and deal with immediate issues
– Ensuring the safety and safeguarding of children
– Supporting with other duties such as lunchtime duty and admin tasks
The successful applicants will:
– Be qualified to degree level or have relevant school experience
– Have an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new check
– Be available at least 3 days a week
– Being a driver would be advantageous
– Be flexible and available at short notice
Connex Education can offer you the following benefits:
– Short-term and long-term vacancies suiting your needs
– Competitive rates of pay of £60 – £80
– Free CPD for all candidates
– £200 vouchers for any referrals that you make to Connex Education.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.