Daily Supply Teachers – Urgently Needed
Consistent and flexible work in Wolverhampton
We would normally be able to offer immediate, and flexible work but that will resume as normal once the schools are reopen.
Connex Education are experiencing one of their busiest times of the year and are looking for strong, experienced teachers to work in a variety of schools across Wolverhampton.
Should you have a preference in Early Years, Key Stage 1, or Key Stage 2 – we definitely have work for you so please apply!
To be successful you will be:
– Experienced being a Supply Teacher, and able to teach across the Key Stages
– Able to maintain the standards of teaching and learning at school
– Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
– Have at least 4 months school-based experience of working in a UK primary school setting.
– Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
We can provide Supply Teachers with either full-time, part-time, and a very of placement longevity, so would definitely be able to find you the type of work that you are looking for.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, then please either apply, call the office directly on 0121 456 4040, or send your details to Matt.Nichols@connex-education.com
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.