Do you have the following along side a Level 2 or 3 qualification…
– Have at least 20 nursery rhymes in your repertoire and not be afraid to use them whilst pretending to be a pirate in the sand pit
– Be able to puddle jump with the enthusiasm of a 3 year old
– Be able to build beautiful block towers that will be destroyed within moments and not take it personally
– Exhibit contortionist like flexibility in order to fit into a den, made under a table, alongside 4 other children
– Be able to look at sea of wellies and know exactly who’s is who’s
– Keep a smile on your face and look enthusiastic even though it is pouring with rain and you have a hole in your wellies!
Do you have a passion for supporting children in their learning and development? Do you love the outdoors and recognise the benefits of outdoor learning for all? Are you keen to develop your experience and skills?
We will need a valid DBS on the update service – Or willing to obtain one through us
Experience working in the EYFS framework is essential
Drivers preferred or willing to take public transport
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.