Are you a Design and Technology Teacher confident teaching Product Design?
Are you available from Easter 2019?
You would be responsible for teaching Product Design from year 7 to year 13.
This OFSTED graded ?good’ school are looking for a Design Technology Teacher to work in a school with an excellent reputation and mostly very well behaved students. The school aims to provide a high quality teaching and learning environment that meets the needs of all their students.
You will have the responsibility of teaching many D.T. classes, most of which will be Product Design. As a Design Technology Teacher you will teach KS3, one year 11 class and one year 13 class. You will also teach a couple of Food Technology lessons per week. You will be teaching part time from Easter. You must hold QTS and have an enhanced DBS. You will be either an NQT or an experienced Design Technology Teacher who is available on Tuesdays and Fridays.
What will Connex Education offer you:
– A generous rate of pay, dependent on experience – up to £80 per day.
– Flexible work in local schools to meet the demands of your busy lifestyle.
– Pay options to make sure you are maximising take home pay.
– Support from a local, dedicated consultant.
– A great refer a friend scheme. We will give you £200 Vouchers for each friend you recommend to us.
– Free CPD for all candidates.
– Opportunities to gain QTS through a School Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT) Programme.
To apply for this post, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact our Nottingham branch on 01158243001 where our team of experienced and friendly consultants will be ready to speak with you.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.