Connex Education is working with a lovely Nursery School based in North Warwickshire who is seeking an experienced, dedicated Early Years educator.
You will be required to support with the learning and development of your assigned class and help with the general running of setting up the classroom for learning activities, assisting with display board decoration and host small reading/writing groups when required.
The qualifying Early Years educator will have an enthusiastic approach to working with children of all abilities, be resilient, able to think on their feet and adapt to new situations fast. This is crucial towards your role as you will be in both the classroom and hold small, independent, inclusion groups supporting with lower level abilities and delivering planned lessons.
In order to be considered for this vacancy you must:
– Be level 2 or 3 qualified in Childcare, Supporting Teaching and Learning or hold a relevant education focused degree
– Have recent experience working in an educational setting
– Provide 2 references
– Have a valid DBS or be willing to apply for one through Connex Education
– Be passionate about education and supporting children with their learning and development
These are just some of the benefits of working with Connex:
– A dedicated consultant who cares about you career goals
– We take the leg work out of sending your CV’s to potential schools
– Refer a colleague or school and earn £200 per referral
– Boost your chances of securing long term work by gaining valuable experience in different school settings.
– Free CPD courses to further your knowledge.
If this role sounds perfect to your experience and requirements, please apply today!
Connex Education is committed to the well-being and safeguarding of young people and seek like-minded Learning Support Assistants to carry on this passion. If this role is suitable to you and your requirements, please apply today!
If you would like to hear about other Coventry and Warwickshire SEND Support roles, please visit our website on: https://www.connex-education.com/latest-jobs-from-connex/send-jobs/ or get in touch with our office on 0121 456 4040
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.