Are you a hard-working and dedicated Early Years teacher looking for your next challenge?
Connex Education are working very closely with a fantastic school in the outskirts of Northampton who are searching for an Early Years teacher to join their school on long-term basis for a maternity cover. They are a close-knit team who focus on providing their teachers with excellent CPD as well as promoting a healthy work-life balance. If you are looking for a new challenge and a good work/life balance, then look no further!
Rates of pay:
Between £120 – £160 per day (depending on experience)
Contract and Start Date:
– Easter Start
– Full Time
Specific educational/Certification requirements:
– Hold QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
– Hold a DBS or be willing to apply for a DBS
This role will see you:
– Use your knowledge of the EYFS curriculum to ensure rapid progress
– Support pupils to achieve their personal and academic goals.
– Use a growth mind-set to inspire pupils to challenge themselves within lessons
– Set high behaviour expectations to create a safe and stimulating learning environment
– Build positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike
– Work collaboratively as a part of a team and independently to support pupil progress and attainment.
Connex Education can offer you:
– Access to your own personal education recruitment specialist available 24/7
– A wide variety of opportunities
– Excellent rates of pay
– Rewarding referral scheme
– Free CPD training
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.