We are currently working to provide cover for a highly respected independent school set within beautiful grounds in the Edgbaston area. The school is committed to high standards of education and achievement. We are looking to welcome an Early Years Teacher on a full-time and part-time basis (PPA cover) through Connex Education.
What we offer:
– A fantastic place to work, with a supportive and encouraging leadership team
– Continuous Professional Training Opportunities
– Career advice
– The support of a TA in the classroom
– Smaller classroom sizes
– Motivating and stimulating children’s learning abilities, encouraging learning through experience
– Teaching within the EYFS framework
– Assisting with the development of a child’s personal, social, language and physical coordination abilities
– Keeping up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice
– Encouraging mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play
– Maintaining health and safety standards
You will have:
– Qualified Teacher Status
– Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
– Have at least 4 months school based experience of working in a UK primary school setting
– Two suitable references covering the last 2 years
– Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
– Flexible with providing cover for schools in the other areas
If this opportunity is right for you and you fit the requirements, please contact us today!
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.