We require an enthusiastic, engaging and committed English Teacher to teach English for KS5 A level students.
Connex Education are working closely with a Nottingham college to appoint a Teacher of English for on-going supply work. The college is looking for a successful teacher with proven ability to teach inspirational lessons to their students. You will be responsible for delivering engaging, interesting and high-quality English lessons. The post offers opportunity for continued professional development and provides an excellent platform for further career development.
To be considered for this role you must:
– Hold QTS or equivalent recognised UK teaching qualification
– Have experience teaching in UK secondary schools and colleges
– Have an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new check
– Have a good knowledge of the current specification for English A level
– Have two references including your most recent teaching position.
In return for you hard work will Connex Education will offer you:
– Excellent rates of pay – up to £170 per day
– A great refer a friend scheme. We will give you £200 Vouchers for each friend you recommend to us
– Free CPD for all Candidates
To apply for this post, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact our Nottingham branch on 0115 8243001 where our team of experienced and friendly consultants will be ready to speak with you.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.