Connex Education are currently working with a fantastic private Day Nursery in Warrington, who are recruiting two Level 3 Nursery Practitioners.
Working hours will be flexible, but the nursery are offering a minimum of 20 hours per person.
As floating staff members, it is essential that the successful candidates have a vast knowledge of the EYFS, which they’re able to put into practice throughout the nursery with children aged 0 – 5 years.
Daily duties will include, but are not limited to:
– Caring for the children aged 0 – 5 years
– Ensuring a safe and stimulating environment
– Planning and taking part in age appropriate activities based around the EYFS
– Completing observations and learning journals
– Providing ongoing feedback to parents
– Supervising children’s meal times
– Nappy changing and toilet training
To be considered for this you should be at least Level 3 qualified in Childcare (or equivalent). Due to the fast paced nature of this nursery, it would be preferred that you have a minimum 12 months experience in a similar role, but it is a must that you have a friendly, hard working and ‘can do’ attitude.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.