Connex Education are currently seeking to appoint qualified and talented Teaching Assistants across the Birmingham area.
We are a high quality service-led supply agency and currently have numerous long-term and short-term opportunities that are both full and part-time within Birmingham. We currently have work across KS1 and KS2 and aim to put you in your preferred Key Stage or year group.
What we offer:
– Exceptional and welcoming schools
– Enthusiastic pupils that are keen to learn
– Placements suited to your location
– Additional training courses to develop your career
– Flexibility to suit your schedule
– A dedicated consultant to help support you through your role 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
– An excellent rate of pay.
Aspects of the role include:
– Assisting the teacher with a wide range of day-to-day duties
– Helping to maintain good behaviour within the classroom
– Leading small groups and reading sessions
– Providing 1:1 support for pupils when necessary.
In order to be considered for the roles, you must have a minimum Level 3 qualification, checkable references covering the last 12 months, a proven track record of working within KS1 or KS2 and a confident, flexible and resilient attitude.
If the opportunity sounds like it would be suited to you and you fit the description above please apply today.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.