Do you need a flexible working pattern?
Are you confident in managing classroom behaviour and engaging children?
Or you may be an experienced cover supervisor that is looking for more regular work?
Perhaps you aspire to become a teacher?
Connex Education are urgently recruiting cover supervisors to work both full time and part time for this academic year. We are looking to appoint graduate cover supervisors to work exclusively in several secondary schools across Nottinghamshire. This way the schools get to know you and you get regular work within your favourite schools, which in turn could lead to a long-term or even permanent positions for the right candidates.
Connex are lucky enough to be working in partnership with a teaching university to be able to offer a paid route into teaching through our SCITT (School Centred Initial Teacher Training), so if you are a graduate looking to gain valuable experience within the classroom and get paid to train, then look no further!
The successful applicants will:
– Be qualified to degree level or have relevant school experience
– Have an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new check
– Be available at least 3 days a week
– Be flexible and available at short notice
Connex Education can offer you the following benefits:
– Short-term and long-term vacancies suiting your needs
– Competitive rates of pay of £60 – £80
– Free CPD for all candidates
– £200 vouchers for any referrals that you make to Connex Education
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.