Connex Education require a Psychology Graduate, to start in December whom have experience working within a SEN school setting.
Our Client is located in the Tamworth area, this is a fantastic school with a friendly and supportive team. This is a long term, full-time role that requires commitment and understanding of the needs of children.
You must be able to:
– To help provide a stimulating learning environment for pupils.
– Assisting the pupils within the weaker areas and holding intervention groups.
– Using praise and assistance to encourage the child to achieve the best of their ability.
– Have strong Autism awareness and experience supporting pupils with Autism
– Confident supporting on a 1:1 basis
– Experience supporting pupils with special needs in an educational setting
In return you will:
– Have access to free CPD training to progress your development and career
– Be considered for our paid teaching route to become a teacher
– 24/7 support from your consultant
– An excellent daily rate on PAYE
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.