Connex Education are seeking talented Graduate Assistants who are aspiring Teachers to join our Agency to work on short to long term placements in our client schools across Coventry and North Warwickshire.
You will be required to work in a number of Primary Schools supporting across Key Stages 1 and 2 with teaching and learning, support the class Teacher with the general running of the classroom and assist with behaviour management. In addition to providing 1:1 support when required and host small intervention groups.
In order to be considered for this vacancy you must:
– Hold an undergraduate degree
– Have recent experience working in a classroom educational setting
– Provide 2 references
– Have a valid DBS or be willing to apply for one through Connex Education
– Be passionate about education and supporting children with their learning and development
These are just some of the benefits of working with Connex;
– A dedicated consultant who cares about you career goals
– We take the leg work out of sending your CV’s to potential schools
– Refer a colleague or school and earn £200 per referral
– Boost your chances of securing long term work by gaining valuable experience in different school settings.
– Free CPD courses to further your knowledge.
If this role sounds perfect to your experience and requirements, please apply today!
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.