Connex Education are working with, Primary school in Northampton. This Primary School are looking for Key Stage One Teacher with a vibrant personality, enthusiasm and drive towards delivering an inspiring primary school curriculum and ensuring that every child in their care reaches their absolute best in all aspects of school life. This Primary School is supported by a very successful Multi Academy Trust. This is a great opportunity to work with one of Northampton’s leading multi academy trusts.
– Salary Available (If Successful)
– Supply based pay – £110 – £170 (dependant on experience)
Contract and Start Date:
– September 2019
– Full Time
– Northampton, NN3
This teaching job would see you:
– Contribute to the further development of a strong and forward-thinking team
– Will be innovative in their techniques to motivate young learners
– Can make positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike
– Can engage and enthuse pupils and staff through a commitment to quality learning
– Enthusiastic and motivated about helping children achieve their potential.
Specific educational/Certification requirements:
– Hold QTS or with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
– Hold QTLS
– Hold a DBS or be willing to apply for a DBS
– All teaching experience welcomed including NQT’s
Refer a friend and receive £200.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.