Connex Education are working with, Primary school in Northampton. This Primary School are looking for Key Stage Two Teacher. All their staff aims to ensure that children grow into happy, confident individuals with a passion for learning and are dedicated to making every child feel valued, encouraging them to do their best.
You will deliver our broad curriculum, mixing academic achievement and progress with the life skills and compassion that pupils need to thrive in the modern world. This Primary School is supported by a very successful Multi Academy Trust. This is a great opportunity to work with one of Northampton’s leading multi academy trusts.
– Salary Available (If Successful)
– Supply based pay – £110 – £170 (dependant on experience)
Contract and Start Date:
– September 2019
– Full Time
– Northampton, NN1
This teaching job would see you:
– Creative Class Teacher
– Establish positive and supportive relationships with children and parents.
– Will be innovative in their techniques to motivate young learners
– Be patient, calm and resilient with a positive attitude and a sense of humour
– Can engage and enthuse pupils and staff through a commitment to quality learning
– Understand the needs of the local community
Specific educational/Certification requirements:
– Hold QTS or with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
– Hold QTLS
– Hold a DBS or be willing to apply for a DBS
– All teaching experience welcomed including NQT’s
Refer a friend and receive £200.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.