On behalf of a primary school in Walsall, Connex Education is on the look-out for a committed and enthusiastic KS1 Teaching Assistant. The role is based in Reception-Year 2 classes and, as the successful applicant, you will be expected to assist with a diverse range of classroom duties – from preparing learning resources to supporting pupils on a small-group and 1:1 basis
In order to apply, it is essential that you have:
– A relevant TA qualification
– At least 6 months’ experience at KS1, obtained within the last year
– A valid DBS check registered on the update service
– Good knowledge of the EYFS Framework and KS1 National Curriculum
– Knowledge and experience of phonics
– Strong team-work skills, yet the ability to demonstrate initiative within the classroom
– Confidence in your ability as a Teaching Assistant
This is a fantastic opportunity to apply and develop your skillset and it is due to start immediately. Therefore if you meet the requirements listed above, please do not hesitate to get in touch! Apply today and one of our friendly recruitment consultants will respond as soon as possible with further information.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.