Connex Education are looking closely for KS2 Teacher to work in a two -form entry school on the outskirts of Northampton. They are a close-knit team who focus on providing their teachers with excellent CPD as well as promoting a healthy work-life balance. If you are looking for a new challenge and a good work/life balance, then look no further!
Rates of pay:
Between £120 – £160 per day (depending on experience)
Contract and Start Date:
– February Start
– Full Time
Specific educational/Certification requirements:
– Hold QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
– An up-to-date DBS or the willingness to pay for a new one
This role will see you:
– Use your knowledge of National Curriculum creatively to engage pupils in their learning
– Use a growth mind-set to inspire pupils to challenge themselves within lessons
– Set high behaviour expectations to create a safe and stimulating learning environment
– Show resilience and be able to bounce back quickly
– Build positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike
– Contribute to the wider life and ethos of the school
Connex Education can offer you:
– Access to your own personal education recruitment specialist available 24/7
– A wide variety of opportunities
– Excellent rates of pay
– Rewarding referral scheme
– Free CPD training
If you feel that this role is for you, please contact Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.