L81NP – Level 3 Nursery Nurse- Egham – BBL3EG-CM
We are looking for a qualified early years educator to deliver exceptional childcare.
This beautiful nursery setting is passionate and committed to providing exceptional childcare care. The management recognise that their staff are their most valuable asset and ensure that all staff are fully supported on a daily basis.
Our clients are on of the UK’s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support.
– Responsible for the development and daily management of the teaching practice at the nursery and pre school
– Ensuring a high standard of quality and stimulating environment for children within group rooms
– Providing a safe, caring and stimulating environment in line with the EYFS
– To complete all required planning and record keeping
You Must Have:
– A full and relevant childcare qualification – NNEB, BTEC, NVQ L3 or equivalent
– Minimum of 2 years nursery experience
– Comprehensive knowledge of the EYFS Framework
Do not delay, apply now with your CV attached
We are looking to recruit immediately!
Salary is negotiable depending on your experience and qualifications – £7.25 up to £9.00 per hour.
Do Not Delay – Apply Today – All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check, 2 references and proof of eligibility to work in the UK
For immediate consideration please email your CV.
**All internal staff at Connex Education Are Safer Recruitment trained ** L81NP
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.