Due to a recent increase in demand, Connex Education is recruiting for qualified Maths teachers in Knowsley. Both NQTs and qualified teachers are welcome to apply. A range of day-to-day and short-term placements are currently up for grabs in these areas, with potential for these to develop into long-term roles for the right candidate.
To apply for this role you will need
– Previous experience of teaching Maths across KS3-KS4 year groups, including at least 4 months’ acquired within the last year (experience at KS5 is also desirable).
– Good knowledge of the secondary national curriculum, particularly with respect to your specialist subject area.
– Excellent classroom management and behaviour management skills.
– A hardworking and flexible approach to your role as a teacher.
– Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
– A teacher who will go above and beyond what is expected.
– Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
If you are a hardworking qualified teacher or NQT and you have a flexible, reliable approach to work, we want to hear from you! Submit your application today and we will respond as soon as possible with further information or alternatively email our specialist secondary consultant directly firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.