A range of day-to-day vacancies are currently available in the Aldgate area of London, perfect for a Qualified Nursery Nurse who would like to build their experience in different settings. The successful candidate will have the freedom to choose when and where they work, thus maintaining a healthy work-life balance and gaining the full range of benefits and incentives that Connex Education has to offer. Sound like something you might be interested in?
In order to apply, you must have:
– A relevant Level 3 qualification in childcare
– Previous experience at EYFS, including at least 4 months obtained within the last year
– Suitable references which span the last year
– A valid DBS check registered on the update service, or willingness to obtain this through us
– Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
– A strong understanding of the EYFS Framework and how to support the development of nursery-aged children
If you would like to work as a Nursery Nurse in Aldgate and you meet the criteria listed above, contact us today! One of our friendly recruitment consultants will be in touch soon with further information.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.