Are you a secondary English Teacher that is committed to delivering English to KS3 and KS4 pupils in a productive and inspiring environment? If so, Connex would love to hear from you!
Our client in Cheshire West and Chester have an exciting opportunity for a part time English teacher in September to cover 1 term with the potential of further work for the right person.
The right candidate will possess the following skills;
– Able to confidently deliver English Lessons to secondary pupils.
– Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and hold QTS.
– Minimum 6 months experience teaching KS3 and KS4.
– Flexible and able to commit to part time hours over 5 days.
In return for the right candidate, we can offer the following attractive package;
– Specialist support and advice from your own dedicated consultant.
– Fantastic opportunities for CPD and personal progression.
– Placements within prestigious and fantastic secondary schools across Cheshire.
– Competitive rates.
If this role is what you have been searching for, please do not hesitate to contact Connex Education on 01925 320420 or email your CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch!
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.