Connex Education are currently seeking a PPA teacher who will be flexible to cover a number of school across St Helens. We will have bookings for all key stages, including year 1 to year 6.
We are working on behalf of a number of primary schools in St Helens who are looking for Supply Teachers to cover courses, PPA and sickness on a day to day basis.
Benefits of supply work with Connex Education:
* Regular supply work in local schools
* Advance notice of booking
* Working in good and outstanding schools
* Clear behaviour management policies
* Friendly supportive staff
* Flexible work
* Competitive pay rates
* Free access to resources for supply teachers
You will need:
* A Teaching qualification with Qualified Teacher Status
* Experience of formative assessments, planning and marking
* Ideally willing to work across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
* Personal resources to provide and enhance lessons
* A positive can do attitude to respond to busy schools
* Able to work normal school hours 8.30 – 4.30pm
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.