Connex Education are working very closely with a range of schools in South Northamptonshire who are looking for excellent day to day supply teachers to work in their schools. With full and part time positions, this would work well for someone looking for flexibility to give them a work/life balance.
If you are looking for a new challenge and a good work/life balance, then look no further! NQTs are welcome to apply.
Contract and Start Date:
– Immediate Start
– Full Time/Part time
This role will see you:
– Be flexible and adaptable
– Use your knowledge of National Curriculum creatively to engage pupils in their learning
– Use a growth mind-set to inspire pupils to challenge themselves within lessons
– Set high behaviour expectations to create a safe and stimulating learning environment
Specific educational/Certification requirements:
– Hold QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
– Hold an Enhanced DBS or be willing to apply for a DBS
Connex Education can offer you:
– Access to your own personal education recruitment specialist available 24/7
– A wide variety of opportunities
– Excellent rates of pay
– Rewarding referral scheme
– Free CPD training
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.