Are you an exciting primary teacher who enjoys teaching Year 2 students?
We are recruiting for a Primary Teacher who wants to be apart for a fantastic school based in Solihull, which offers great transport links. Children are encouraged to be creative and challenge themselves in their learning environment.
The school have a fantastic staff team who are welcoming and supportive.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Teacher either new to the profession or a more experienced Key Stage 1 Teacher to develop in their career.
The school have indicated that this role will initially run until the end of the Spring term 2020 but has a real possibility of continuing beyond this date.
What’s in it for me?
– We offer excellent CPD to our candidates which is FREE
– There is excellent flexibility around your working patterns and needs to suit you and your life style
– Work in schools local to you and the types of school you want!
– Have the opportunity to become ?Half Term Hero’ and secure shopping vouchers to treat yourself!
– Refer a member of staff to us and receive £200!
– Get paid at highly competitive rates – offering some of the best rates available in the sector!
Can I apply?
– Are you an experienced Key Stage 1 Teacher?
– Do you hold QTS?
– Do you have an adaptable approach to classroom practice?
– Are you an excellent timekeeper?
– Do have an interest in learning different ways in different types of school?
– Are you thorough in your approach to children’s learning and development?
If yes then read on!
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.