Connex Education are reaching out to Primary School Teachers in Bootle and the surrounding areas to register their interest with our agency.
I understand that things may seem more uncertain at the moment, but with schools re-opening to full capacity in September we are hopeful schools will be back to relative normality.
Connex Education work exclusively with a number of schools across Bootle and Sefton. Throughout the new academic year they will need dedicated staff ready and willing to work.
Connex Education can offer you numerous benefits, some which are accessible immediately;
– Access to class leading online CPD and resources including; Mental Health Awareness, Introduction to Autism and Behaviour Management.
– Competitive rates of pay.
– Dedicated constant available for support 24/7.
– Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations)
– Direct links to local schools.
– Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
– Support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
I would love to have a conversation with anyone interested in hearing more about our company and what we can do for you.
Therefore if you would like to set up a call or just want more information please contact Marc in the Liverpool office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.