Connex Education is looking for reliable and flexible Teaching Assistants to start work within Sparkhill area. As an ideal candidate, you will have a kind and approachable personality and you will find it easy to connect with young children.
The role will primarily involve:
– Assisting the teacher with a wide range of day-to-day duties
– Helping to maintain good behaviour within the classroom
– Leading small groups and reading sessions
– Providing 1:1 support for pupils when necessary.
– Level 3 TA qualification
– A proven track record of working within Primary
– A valid enhanced DBS check
– Checkable references to cover the last 12 months
– Flexible approach and willing to travel around the Sparkhill area.
– Flexibility to suit your schedule
– A dedicated consultant to help support you through your role 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
– An excellent rate of pay
– Free safeguarding training
– Career advice
Working on a supply basis has a number of advantages, and both day-to-day and short-term opportunities will be on offer allowing you to choose placements to fit your personal schedule.
We cater for your needs and you will be assigned to a personal recruitment consultant, who will pick out the best placements to suit your preferences. Connex Education will also provide you with a competitive rate of pay and access to free online safeguarding training.
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please apply today!
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.