This is an exciting opportunity for either an experienced science technician or someone with a passion for science to join a good school. We are seeking an individual to work within a team of technicians supporting a varied range of science courses. This role involves setting out, maintaining and replenishing solutions, materials and equipment required for demonstrations and class practical work.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
– A passion for science and enthusiasm to learn new skills
– High levels of attention to detail, with the ability to follow instructions
– Strong organisational skills and a methodical approach to work
– A positive commitment and enthusiasm for working with children
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate to both students, staff and external companies
If you believe you have the required skills and you want to work in a sector and team where you can truly make a difference to the lives of young people, this is the right role for you.
In return for you hard work will Connex Education will offer you:
– Excellent rates of pay
– A great refer a friend scheme. We will give you £200 Vouchers for each friend you recommend to us
– Free CPD for all Candidates
To apply for this post, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact our Nottingham branch on 0115 8243001 where our team of experienced and friendly consultants will be ready to speak with you.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.