We require an enthusiastic, engaging and committed Music Teacher
Connex Education are working closely with an outstanding school in the Nottinghamshire area. The desired candidate will be teaching part time, the role is set to commence in January 2019; teaching key stage 3 and key stage 4. You will be responsible for delivering engaging, interesting and high-quality Music lessons. The role offers prodigious musical facilities; and is easily accessible with great transport links. In addition, there is opportunity for continued professional development and provides an excellent platform for further career development.
To be considered for this role you must:
– Hold QTS or equivalent recognised UK teaching qualification
– Have an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new check
– Have excellent knowledge of the current National Curriculum for Music
In return for you hard work will Connex Education will offer you:
– Excellent rates of pay – up to £170 per day
– Support from an experienced and dedicated consultant
– A great refer a friend scheme. We will give you £200 Vouchers for each friend you recommend to us
– Free CPD for all Candidates
To apply for this post, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Nottingham branch on 0115 8243001 where our team of experienced and friendly consultants will be ready to speak with you.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.