Connex Education are currently working with a fantastic academy based in Mansfield, who are currently recruiting amongst their science department.
The school we are working with have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced teacher of Science to work on a long term, full time basis – with the vision for a permanent role.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who is qualified in Biology or Chemistry; the academy currently have openings for both subject areas. It would be an advantage to be able to teach your specialism to A-Level standard, with the ability to plan/mark and deliver good quality lessons to all abilities.
The academy have a fantastic science department and offer great support from the head of department and suitably qualified science technicians. As they are a part of a great trust they can offer support from the other schools within the trust and therefore offer CPD opportunities and exclusive job opportunities.
The successful teacher will be:
– Experienced science teacher, in Biology or Chemistry
– Able to provide reference information that outlines the standard of teaching
– Committed to joining a great school on a full-time ongoing basis
This role would be perfect for any Science Teacher who is looking for:
– A long term opportunity in a fantastic school
– Fantastic support and CPD at school-level, and beyond the school gates
– A specialist, and dedicated Consultant at office-level
– A £200 referral should this role be perfectly suited for someone you know
Contact our Nottingham branch today for more information on this role or any others we have advertised.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.