Connex Education are working with, Ofsted rated ?Good?, Primary school in Nottingham. They are looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant to support children with dyslexia, ASD and speech and language difficulties.
Do you have a passion for support to students with learning difficulties achieve more than they thought possible?
This Special Needs Teaching Assistant job would see you:
– You will work closely with the special needs department and will not be allocated a specific class, you will be there to provide specific learning to these children.
– Preparing learning materials under the supervision of the teacher
– Working inside or outside the classroom with individuals or groups
– Adapting support to children according to needs
– Supporting children’s physical, social and emotional welfare
– Creating a stimulating environment
– Providing information and help to teachers
– Ability to help create a fun and safe environment for children with special needs, at a variety of ages.
Desirable educational/Certification requirements:
– All SEN TA qualifications welcome
– All SEN TA experience welcome
– January 2019 – July 2019
– Permanent contract available
– Permanent pay – to be discussed with school
– Supply based pay – £65 – £80 (dependant on experience)
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.