Connex Education are working with, Primary school in Northampton. They are looking for a full-time SEN Teacher to work in their SEN Unit working with children with ASD.
This primary school is extremely supportive. This school is also supported by a very successful Multi Academy Trust. This is a great opportunity to work with one of Northampton’s leading academy trusts
– Supply based pay – £130 – £170 (dependant on experience)
Contract and Start Date:
– Immediate start
This teaching job would see you:
– Inspire, motivate and support pupils.
– Have a creative approach to lessons.
– Have the professionalism and determination to make a positive impact on the school’s driving improvement.
– The ability to work on your own, with a sense of humour and the ability to work collaboratively as a part of a highly productive team.
– Be committed to the highest standards of learning, teaching, planning with knowledge of the New National Curriculum.
Specific educational/Certification requirements:
– Hold QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
– Hold a DBS or be willing to apply for a DBS
– All teaching experience welcomed including NQT’s
– Northampton, NN2
Apply now by contact Craig Meakin on, 01604 961 020 or email@example.com
Refer a friend and receive £200.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.