Connex Education are recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant for a long term role based in Sutton Coldfield.
The successful SEN Teaching Assistant will be responsible for planning resources and adapting the curriculum to suit the pupil’s specific learning needs so exceptional national primary curriculum knowledge is hugely beneficial. This role will involve taking an extremely proactive approach in planning and organising the learning experience for the SEND pupil.
The school requires an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant who are:
– Experienced in supporting pupils with PMLD
– Do you have a positive ?can do’ attitude?
– Are you an affective but positive behaviour manager?
– Are you able to adapt your practice and maximise opportunities for inclusion?
– Are you keen to make a difference in children’s learning?
– Do you thrive from working within a supportive team?
– Are you able to adapt your practice to ensure children’s learning and personal needs are catered for?
– If the answer is yes to the above, then YES apply for this rewarding role now!
Why apply through Connex?
-We offer FREE additional CPD for our candidates
-We can offer you work to suit you and your lifestyle, whether it’s 2 days a week or full time
-We will pay you excellent rates – offering some of the best available within the field
-You will have a dedicated consultant who will be your point of contact for any advice at any point
-We offer a £200 refer a friend voucher reward scheme
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity and meet the requirements above, please apply today or email email@example.com Please note, if you do not have relevant experience or qualifications, you will not be considered for this role.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.