Connex Education are working with, Primary school in Northampton. This school is a school committed to excellence and enjoyment. Pupils are offered opportunities to grow together, learn together and celebrate together. In addition, the school has a SEND Unit provision for children with significant learning difficulties. This Primary School is supported by a very successful Multi Academy Trust. This is a great opportunity to work with one of Northampton’s leading multi academy trusts.
– Salary Available (If successful)
– Supply based pay – £110 – £175 (dependant on experience)
Contract and Start Date:
– September Start
– Full Time
This teaching job would see you:
– Inspire, motivate and support pupils.
– Have a creative approach to lessons.
– Be passionate about supporting children to achieve their best in everything that
– they do.
– Understand the needs of our community that we serve.
– The ability to work on your own, with a sense of humour and the ability to work collaboratively as a part of a highly productive team.
– Be committed to the highest standards of learning, teaching, planning with knowledge of the New National Curriculum.
Specific educational/Certification requirements:
– Hold QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
– Hold a DBS or be willing to apply for a DBS
– All teaching experience welcomed including NQT’s
– Northampton, NN5
Refer a friend and receive £200.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.