– Location – Dudley
– Position – SEN Teaching Assistant
– Start date – November 2019
– Contract type – Long Term
– Full-time potential
– Hours – 8:20am-3:30pm (term time only)
Connex Education are looking for SEN Teaching Assistant with experience of working with pupils who have Social, Emotional, Mental Health. Connex are working with a number of both Primary and Secondary SEND ages in the Dudley area.
We are looking for SEN Teaching Assistant to start work November on a full time basis, roles as well as the chance of a permanent position. The ideal candidates will have excellent behaviour management techniques as well as being resilient and have emotional intelligence.
To be successful in this role it is key that you are forward thinking and able to use your own initiative when working with pupils with ASD and SEMH needs.
The successful applicant will:
– Have recent experience supporting young people with Special Educational Needs in a SEN or mainstream setting
– Be Level 2 or 3 qualified in supporting Teaching and Learning or have a Health and Social or Education focused certificate of higher education
– Be Team Teach trained or willing to undertake Team Teach training with Connex Education
– Be willing to work in a range of Special Schools and Alternative Provisions
– Adhere to school policies and procedures and be willing to take lead from senior staff
– Hold a UK Driving Licence (Beneficial but not compulsory)
Connex Education will offer you:
– A personal consultant
– Support with your CV and interview advice
– A refer a friend scheme
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.