Would you like to extend and diversify your experience as a teacher?
Working on a supply-basis with Connex Education is the perfect way to do this and we currently have a variety of day-to-day, short-term, and long-term placements available in Buckley (Flintshire). Both part-time and full-time hours are up for grabs, based at our client schools in the area – therefore whatever your personal circumstances and availability, we have the ideal opportunity for you!
In order to apply it is important that you have:
– At least 4 months’ experience as a primary teacher, obtained within the last year
– A valid DBS check registered on the update service
– Strong classroom management and behaviour management skills
– Good knowledge of the primary national curriculum
– Excellent team-work skills, yet the ability to demonstrate initiative
– A flexible approach and willingness to travel to different schools for work
– A membership with the ?Education Workforce Council?
If you tick all of these boxes and you are interested in these opportunities as a Supply Teacher, apply today! One of our friendly recruitment consultants will be in touch soon with more information.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.