Do you have experience of working with KS2 children 1:1 within a school? Are you committed to improving pupils learning? If YES, get applying because we have the roles for you!
We require a 1:1 TA to work with 2 pupils in KS2 in a primary school in the Small Heath area. This will include daily bookings to help build your experience in a variety of amazing schools, we also have short and long-term posts for candidates seeking full time work.
The role will primarily involve:
– Assisting the teacher with a wide range of day-to-day duties
– Helping to maintain good behaviour within the classroom
– Leading small groups and reading sessions
– Providing 1:1 support for pupils when necessary.
– Level 3 TA qualification
– A proven track record of working within Primary
– A valid enhanced DBS check
– Checkable references to cover the last 12 months
– Flexible approach and willing to travel around the Studley area.
– Flexibility to suit your schedule
– A dedicated consultant to help support you through your role 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
– An excellent rate of pay
– Free safeguarding training
– Career advice
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.