We are currently working with a number of wonderful schools in the South Birmingham area who are looking for an experienced and passionate Teaching Assistant that can also deliver Sports Coaching.
The successful candidate will be:
– Assisting the teacher with a wide range of day-to-day duties
– Helping to maintain good behaviour within the classroom
– Leading intervention groups in English and Literacy
– Leading phonics and numeracy groups
– Providing 1:1 support for pupils when necessary.
– Providing high quality coaching, and ensuring that every pupil has the opportunity to receive inclusive and engaging PE opportunities.
They will also ensure that there are a range of sporting teams in school who regularly compete in local and district inter school competitions.
We are looking for someone who:
– Is available to start immediately
– Has experience of working in a primary school setting
– Has a L3 Teaching Assistant Qualification as minimum
– NGB recognized level one and two coaching qualification (or equivalent) with practical experience
– Confident at organising sports sessions
– Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate and inspire children of all abilities
– DBS on the update service (or willing to get a new one with us)
– The support of working with Connex throughout your placement, with a dedicated Primary Consultant
– Competitive rates of pay
-A supportive and welcoming leadership team
-A chance to use your passion for sports in a meaningful way
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.