Connex education is currently looking to recruit Teaching Assistants to work in Primary Schools across Nottingham, whether you work in Mainstream or Special schools we could find a position that suits you and your experience. The successful candidate will hold a level 3 teaching assistant Qualification and had at least 3 months experience in a school environment.
This role will include:
– Working 1:1 with students as well as group work
– Supporting the teaching with daily tasks
– Liaising with parents and professionals regarding pupil progress
and specialised individual programmes
– Level 3 Qualification
– Minimum 3 months experience in a school environment
– Driving license (Preferred)
– An enhanced DBS on the update service or prepared to apply for a
– The ability to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of child
– An outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations
We have so many opportunities available right now, so please don’t delay and call Connex Education today on 0115 824 3001 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.