Connex Education is a high quality service-led education supply agency, and are currently looking for passionate teaching assistants who are Team-Teach qualified to support pupils (SEND) from Early Years, KS1, through to KS2. Several day-to-day and long-term placements are currently available in exceptional schools in the Sutton Coldfield and Solihull area, either on a part-time or full-time basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a mainstream environment with children with SEN, or within a SEND school, and have experience working in small groups or on a one-to-one basis. The successful candidate will be inspiring, positive, and committed to helping the children. The candidate will also need the following:
– Level 3 TA qualification
– At least six months experience working with SEN (within the last two years)
– A valid enhanced DBS check
– Checkable references to cover the last 12 months
– Flexible approach and willing to travel around the Sutton Coldfield or Solihull area.
Working for Connex Education has a range of different benefits, including:
– Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
– £200 reward every time you recommend a colleague
– Support throughout your placements
– Access to a dedicated Primary Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
– Flexible working hours, allowing you to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.