Connex Education are working with, Ofsted rated ?Good?, Primary school in Northampton. They are looking for a full-time year 2 class teacher.
This one form entry primary school has a headteacher who is loved by staff and pupils. She is extremely supportive and is willing to guide teachers in the right direction who are aspiring for leadership roles. This school is also supported by a very successful Multi Academy Trust. This is a great opportunity to work with one of Northampton’s leading academy trusts
This role has the option to be permanent upon interview, should it feel right for our candidate and the school. Should the candidate wish this to be a fixed term contract this is also available.
This teaching job would see you:
– Inspire, motivate and support pupils.
– Have a creative approach to lessons.
– Have the professionalism and determination to make a positive impact on the school’s driving improvement.
– The ability to work on your own, with a sense of humour and the ability to work collaboratively as a part of a highly productive team.
– Be committed to the highest standards of learning, teaching, planning with knowledge of the New National Curriculum.
Specific educational/Certification requirements:
– Hold QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
– Hold a DBS or be willing to apply for a DBS
– All teaching experience welcomed including NQT’s
Contract and Start Date:
– Permanent or fixed term supply-based contract
– Immediate start or January start
– Permanent pay – to be discussed with school
– Supply based pay – £130 – £170 (dependant on experience)
– Northampton, NN2
Apply now by contact Craig Meakin on, 01604 961 020 or email@example.com
Refer a friend and receive £200.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.