*two-form entry school*
*supportive and strong leadership team*
We are currently working with a wonderful two-form entry school in Kings Heath who are looking for an experienced and passionate KS2 Teacher seeking a new challenge.
– To implement and deliver an appropriate broad and relevant
curriculum for pupils
– To facilitate, support and monitor the overall progress and development
of a designated group of pupils
-To set high expectations for pupils’ behaviour and maintain a good standard of discipline through well focused teaching
– To encourage positive relationships and implement the school’s behaviour policies
– To maintain effective communication with leadership and parents
– The support of working with Connex throughout your placement, with a dedicated Primary Consultant
– Competitive rates of pay
-A supportive and welcoming leadership team
-Support of a Teaching Assistant in the classroom
The successful teacher will:
-Be enthusiastic, adaptable and able to passionately deliver lessons
-Be able to plan, prepare and mark work confidently
-Have effective behaviour management skills and encourage inclusion within the classroom
-Be able to tailor lessons to all pupils and help every child achieve their full potential.
If the opportunity sounds right for you, please apply today as we are interviewing immediately!
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.