Connex Education are currently working with an exceptional and friendly two-form entry school in the Kings Heath area. The school would like to welcome an experienced and qualified Teacher to inspire and lead a Year 3 class on an ongoing long-term full-time position that has the potential to go permanent.
The pupils in the school are well-behaved and the school takes pride in the continued efforts to raise standards and help every child fulfil their potential. The ideal teacher will be inspiring and able to ?hit the ground running’ to ensure successful behaviour management and high levels of student engagement.
The benefits are:
– A supportive environment, with a strong leadership team
– The support of a TA in the classroom
– Continuous Support from Connex Education throughout your time at
– Ongoing professional development
– An Immediate start
– Up-to-date facilities in the school
You will have:
– A strong track record in Key Stage 2 that we can reference and a
passion to deliver engaging lessons
– QTS/QTLS (with SET Membership)
– A proven track record of working within a Primary school setting
that we can reference
– A valid enhanced DBS (or willing to process a new one with us)
If this opportunity sounds right for you and fit the criteria above, please apply today! **we are shortlisting and interviewing immediately so please apply today or get in contact to discuss further**
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.