Year 4 Class Teacher MAT Cover
Connex Education are working with a Primary school in Northampton. They are looking for a full-time year 4 class teacher to cover maternity
They are looking for a creative and passionate teacher to join their fantastic team as a year 4 teacher.
This school is in the centre of Northampton and is supported by a growing Multi Academy Trust. The new headteacher has made a positive impact on the school and is looking forward to improving the school.
This role has the option to become permanent upon interview, should it feel right for our candidate and the school. Should the candidate wish this to be a fixed term contract this is also available.
This teaching job would see you:
– Inspire students
– Have the commitment, accountability, determination, drive and energy to ensure outstanding outcomes for all children
– Be committed to the highest standards of learning, teaching, planning with knowledge of the New National Curriculum.
– Have the professionalism to make a positive impact on children’s life
– Have a creative outlook to teaching and designing an exciting, engaging curriculum.
Specific educational/Certification requirements:
– Hold QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
– Hold a DBS or be willing to apply for a DBS
– All teaching experience welcomed including NQT’s
Contract and Start Date:
– Permanent or fixed term supply-based contract
– Immediate start
– Permanent/Fixed term contract pay – to be discussed with school
– Supply based pay – £130 – £170 (dependant on experience)
– Northampton, NN1
Apply now by contact Craig Meakin on, 01604 961 020 or email@example.com
Refer a friend and receive £200.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.