Connex Education are working with, Primary school in Northampton. This Primary School are looking for Year 5 Teacher with a vibrant personality, enthusiasm and drive towards delivering an inspiring primary school curriculum and ensuring that every child in their care reaches their absolute best in all aspects of school life. This Primary School is supported by a very successful Multi Academy Trust. This is a great opportunity to work with one of Northampton’s leading multi academy trusts.
– Supply based pay – £110 – £170 (dependant on experience)
Contract and Start Date:
– 22nd April – 24th July
– Full Time
– Northampton, NN3
This teaching job would see you:
– Be passionate about supporting children to achieve their best in everything that they do.
– Have a creative approach to lessons.
– Be passionate about supporting children to achieve their best in everything that
– they do.
– Understand the needs of our community that we serve.
– Be patient, calm and resilient with a positive attitude and a sense of humour.
– Be committed to the highest standards of learning, teaching, planning with knowledge of the New National Curriculum.
Specific educational/Certification requirements:
– Hold QTS or with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
– Hold QTLS
– Hold a DBS or be willing to apply for a DBS
– All teaching experience welcomed including NQT’s
Refer a friend and receive £200.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.