About Connex’s partner school:
This specific primary school is a one form entry primary school just outside Northampton town centre. This is a culturally diverse, multi-lingual and inclusive. They are proud of our diversity and committed to maintaining our inclusive ethos. Their vision is to nurture and support children to become the best they can be, confident individuals, responsible citizens and independent learners.
Connex candidate should be:
– Be a creative classroom teacher.
– Have the ability to inspire, motivate and support our pupils.
– Be committed to the highest standards of learning, teaching, planning with knowledge of the New National Curriculum.
– Have a determined and positive outlook on life with an exceptionally positive vision for Primary Education in the 21st Century.
– An understanding of how to effectively support children and close the gap to ensure equal and outstanding outcomes for all pupils.
– The ability to work on their own initiative, with a sense of humour and the ability to work collaboratively as a part of a highly productive team.
– The professionalism and determination to make a positive impact on our school driving improvement.
– If your are aspiring to a middle leadership role, have relevant experience and/or qualification. This will be explored at interview stage.
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply or feel free to contact, Craig Meakin on – firstname.lastname@example.org or 01604 961 020
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.